Our Cafe Press makes the perfect travel companion, so you can enjoy your favorite coffee wherever life takes you. The Cafe Press produces a 1-2 cup serving and is easy to use and clean.
French Press Brewing Method
The French Press brewing method is simple, affordable, quick and produces a great cup of coffee. The French Press doesn’t use a paper filter, so the oils in the coffee grounds are not absorbed, which in turn leaves behind all the wonderful flavors. It’s as simple as letting the grounds steep in the hot water for 3-5 minutes, then pushing the plunger down, and just like that you’re ready to pour your cup of java. The resulting cup is rich, creamy, and full-bodied.
Our Cafe Press makes the perfect travel companion, so you can enjoy your favorite coffee wherever life takes you. The Cafe Press produces a 1-2 cup serving and is easy to use and is dishwasher safe.
French Press Tips to Avoid Bitterness
- Be sure to buy quality whole bean coffee and grind it just before use, remember it all starts with good coffee
- Over-extraction is the main cause for a bitter cup. We recommend you decant the coffee immediately after its done brewing to avoid this issue.
- An uneven grind can contribute to bitterness. Be sure to use a burr grinder to ensure a nice even grind.
- Do not use boiling hot water as it can scorch the coffee and cause bitterness. The ideal brewing temperature is around 200°F.
- Be sure to thoroughly clean your French Press after each use.
- The photos are for illustrative purposes only, product color may vary slightly.
Cafe Press Slim